Join us for the world famous Gumball Rally
at the Disneyland Resort on May 2, 2015.
Who can ride the most attractions at Disneyland in a single day? Could it be you? Let's find out.
There is only one event in the world of Disney fandom which holds the status of the legendary . . . MiceChat Gumball Rally. It is a full day adventure through Disneyland and California Adventure to see how many attractions you can ride in a single day. Sound easy? It isn’t. However, we are told over and over again that this was the most fun our attendees have ever had in the parks.
Please note that this year's Gumball Rally is hosted by the ESPN Zone and the Anabella Hotel. To accommodate the limited space available at the Anabella Hotel, this year's Gumball Rally must be limited to just 300 participants! That's 200 less than last year. BUY YOUR TICKETS RIGHT AWAY!!!
- - Compete in teams of 2, 3, or 4 people.
- - You don’t have to be a trivia buff, ride warrior, or theme park nerd to play. The game is designed to put everyone on a level playing field.
- - You can play at the speed that you like. Take it easy or tear through the park. It’s up to you.
- - For one low price you get the game and Awards Party, complete with entertainment and prizes. (admission into the parks is NOT included)
- - Lavish prizes will be awarded for 1st – 10th place, Best Team Logo, Best Team Name, and Spirit of MiceChat Award. There are plenty of chances to win!
- - Plus, while you are waiting for the results, we'll present you with a fun game show where we give away prizes worth thousands of dollars.
- - A 12 hour race through Disneyland to see who can ride the most attractions in a single day . . . There is simply no better way to challenge yourself, what you think you know about Disneyland, and have a fantastic time with your family and friends (whether you win or not).
- - General ticket includes coffee, juice, and breakfast pastries in the AM and access to the Award Party in the PM. Please note that the Awards Party is standing room only but will only take 60 to 90 minutes. You'll have two hours between the end of the Gumball Rally and the Awards Party to relax and eat dinner before the party.
- - NEW THIS YEAR - VIP TICKETS - In addition to the above, VIP ticket holders will receive early registration, full breakfast at the ESPN Zone, full post-Rally dinner at the Anabella Hotel, VIP Reserved spots up front for both the kick-off and the Awards Party, extra chance to play in the Game Show after the Rally, Rally T-Shirt, and special commemorative 2015 Gumball Rally pin. Make your Gumball Rally experience extra special with our VIP package!
- - Book a stay at the lovely Anabella Hotel
Just a short walk from the Disneyland Resort, Anabella offers a VERY special rate to our event guests.
Friday (5/1/2015): $139
Saturday (5/2/2015): $139 (free parking)
Sunday (5/3/2015): $69.50 if staying Friday and Saturday – Anabella will manually adjust the rate to show the discount.
You can book via this link: Anabella Hotel MiceChat Offer, or call 714-905-1050 and ask for the special MiceChat Gumball Rally Discount. Those staying at the hotel Saturday will receive complementary parking, a great perk for your MiceChat Gumball Rally weekend!
For any other questions or concerns, and to see the full rules, join the Gumball Rally discussion thread on MiceChat HERE.